ADVENTURE TOURS - 3 DAYS
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Noosaville, Queensland
If it is adventure you are seeking you have come to the right place my friends. Team Drop Bear is the best in the biz when it comes to planning epic adventures of Fraser Island, or K'gari as we call the island. K'gari is a special place bursting with mind blowing beauty and trust us when we say that this island is the best adventure playground.
It’s no secret that K'gari - Fraser Island can be a challenging place to visit but when you book with Team Drop Bear you can be confident that you’re in good hands. We specialise in tailoring each tour to suit the weather conditions, tides and energy of our guests and pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a great tour experience for all our guests.
ADVENTURE TOUR DESTINATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Lake McKenzie
- Lake Wabby
- Eli Creek
- Maheno Shipwreck
- Champagne Pools
- Indian Head
- Central Station Rainforest
- Double Island Point *
- Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands *
- Cooloola National Park *
* Only seen if departing and returning to Noosa and are dependent on weather and tidal conditions.
- Beach 4WD experience with minimum risk
- SUP Boarding @ Lake McKenzie
- Sunset Fishing
- Didgeridoo demonstration and tips on how to master the art
- Learn to throw a Boomerang and catch it!
- 4WD transport, fuel, park permits and barge transfers
- Beach Camping Accommodation with all the bells and whistles
- Deliciously healthy menu to suit all dietary requirements
- Highly trained, fun, energetic and experienced Drop Bear guide to show you around
- 21's and over can drive our 4WDs (you must have held your licence for 12months or more)
- Driving is optional – drive with your fellow travellers or be driven by your guide if you prefer
- Accommodation is at our Wilderness Camp, situated just behind the foredunes of 75 mile beach.
- 3m Safari Tents – only sleep 2
- Camp Bed and Mattress (off the floor beds)
- Sleeping bags, cotton sheet and pillows!
- Hot eco camp shower and toilet
- FREE TOUR PHOTO'S!
- THIS TOUR IS NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS UNDER 15