2Day/1Night Fraser Island Great Lakes Escape 4WD Adventure
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Noosaville, Queensland
When you book a trip to Fraser Island you are booking one of the most exciting things you will ever do here in Australia… possibly ever in your life.
We may only be a small company but we’ve got a big name for ourselves; and it's all because of our passion for K’gari or Fraser Island as most people know it. Our passion is what started our business and it’s still what drives it today.
We are one of many Fraser Island tour companies that offer a self-drive 4WD tour, but we are the only one that features so much value for money!
· A cultural adventure
· Authentic beach camping experience
· Experienced local and passionate guides
· Reliable tour and reserve 4WD’s
· Top quality camping gear
· 3rd Party Insurance
· Scrumptious food for all dietary needs
· And a magical story time
We specialise in tailoring each tour to suit the weather conditions, tides and energy of our guests and pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a great tour no matter what the challenges K’gari may give us. It’s no secret that Fraser Island can be an unpredictable place but when you book with team Drop Bear you can be confident that you’re in good hands.
THIS TOUR DEPARTS FROM NOOSA & RAINBOW BEACH AND DROPS OFF IN THESE SAME 2 TOWNS!
Please just select the correct pickup and drop off locations on your booking form.
HIGHLIGHTS of our K'gari aka Fraser Island Beach 4WD Camping Safari
- Lake Birrabeen
- Lake Boomanjin
- Lake Garawongera
- Kirrar Sandblow
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands
- Double Island Point ***
- Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands ***
- Cooloola National Park ***
PLEASE NOTE - We may not be able to visit all these locations on Fraser Island as they are the most dependent on the tides. The 3 sites listed with a *** next to them will only be seen by guests departing and returning to Noosa and are dependent on time constraints, weather, and tidal conditions. FRASER ISLAND is constantly changing and not all tour highlights and extras are available all year round.
This Fraser Island Tour Includes:
• A fun, energetic and experienced Drop Bear guide to show you around
• Off road 4WD experience with minimum risk
• 21's and over can drive our 4WDs (you must have held your licence for 12months or more)
• Driving is optional – drive with your fellow travellers or be driven by your guide if you prefer
• Static tents with en-suite shower and toilet
• All linens including shower towels (NO EXTRA CHARGE)
• Cozy campfiire
• Freshly sourced local ingredients
• Collecting and taste Aboriginal delicacies
• Catching worms for fishing bait
• Beach fishing rods
• Didgeridoo demonstration and tips on how to master the art and a guitar
• Sunset Boomerang sessions
• Jumbo Jenga, playing cards and many more beach games
• FREE TOUR PHOTO'S!
THIS TOUR IS NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS - 15+ ONLY