Our signature 4WD Adventure Tours are wet and wild. From November to April we heat up for summer and spend most of our days lazing around lake or relaxing on the beach. Join us for 3 days of island fun loving bliss!
Visiting Fraser Island is one of the must do's on the East Coast of Australia! So why not book it with the best tour company! We may be a small company but we deliver a BIG adventure for our guests as we share our passion and love for this island we call K'gari.
Our 4WD ADVENTURE tour is a self-drive experience on the world's largest sand island and we've created a product that offers so much more then a tour. We will take you 4WD through the towering rainforest, splashing in freshwater lakes, floating down lazy creeks and walking over golden sand dunes.
What you get when you join Team Drop Bear on tour:
- A cultural and adventurous experience
- Experience and passionate Aussie tour guides
- Reliable and reserve 4WDs
- Top quality camping gear
- 3rd party insurance
- Scrumptious food for all dietary needs
- Legendary Dreamtime stories
- Boomerang lessons & didjeridoo demonstrations
We specialise in tailoring each tour to suit weather conditions, tides and the energy of our guests. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a top quality experience no matter what challenges K'gari may give us. Fraser Island can be an unpredictable place but when you book with Team Drop Bear, you can be confident that you're in good hands.
LOCATION HIGHLIGHTS of your camping adventure tour:
• Lake Mckenzie
• Lake Wabby
• Central Station Rainforest
• Champagne Pools
• Indian Head
• The Maheno Shipwreck
• Eli Creek
• Double Island Point ***
• Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands ***
• Cooloola National Park ***
PLEASE NOTE – The 3 sites listed with a *** next to them will only be seen by guests departing or returning to Noosa and are dependent on time constraints, weather and tidal conditions. FRASER ISLAND is constantly changing and not all tour highlights and extras are available all year round.
- A fun, energetic and experience Drop Bear tour guide
- Off road 4WD with minimum risk
- SUP boarding @ Lake McKenzie
- Sunset Boomerang lessons
- Beach fishing
- Didgeridoo demonstrations and tips on how to master the art!
- 4WD transport, fuel, permits and return ferry ticket
- Exclusive beach camping accommodation
- Freshly prepared and healthy meals to suit all dietary requirements
- 21's and over can drive our 4WDs (you must have held your licence for 12months or more)
- Driving is optional – drive with your fellow travellers or be driven by your guide if you prefer
- 3 Man Safari tents that sleep a maximum of 2 people
- Off the ground single camp beds with foam mattress, sleeping bag, top sheet and pillow
- Hot eco camp shower & toilet
- Jumbo Jenga, playing cards and many more beach games
- Legendary Dreamtime Stories
- Free tour photos downloadable from Flickr
THIS TOUR DEPARTS FROM NOOSA & RAINBOW BEACH AND DROPS OFF IN THESE SAME 2 TOWNS!
Please just select the correct pickup and drop off locations on your booking form. If you're not sure then that's fine :) We just need to know at least 24 hours before your tour start date.